- NV |
- Jobs |
- Titles Specialist II
Titles Specialist II
Carson City89721NVUSCarson City, NV
Auto req ID: 4909BR
Title: Titles Specialist II
Job Function: Underwriting / Funding
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Under general supervision the Titles Specialist II is responsible for ensuring that the liens on all loans financed with Harley-Davidson Financial Services are perfected properly in favor of Eaglemark Savings Bank and/or It’s Assigns. The Titles Specialist II handles all title related transactional needs of our business partners and customers with accuracy, quality, and an unsurpassed level of customer service. They are responsible for all escalations from both customers and dealers requiring complex decision making. The Titles Specialist II may make decisions beyond the organizational guidelines, by using criteria from past and current account information. The Titles Specialist II will assist with the training of new associates on processes and procedures.
- Responsible for review of internal and external requests related to titles.
- Interacts via written and verbal correspondence with dealers, customers, third party vendors, and state titling agencies (i.e. DMV, County Clerk etc.)
- Assists other Retail, Commercial, and Origination staff members on all levels with title related issues
- Verifies supporting documentation in the imaging system and validates information from the original funding package
- Handles phone calls to and from business partners and customers to verify and resolve outstanding liens or titles.
- Ability to maintain business relationships through management of complex problems and escalated issues
- Assists all levels while upholding policies and procedures.
- Researches and resolves all title related issues by making recommendations and providing solutions.
- Makes process improvement recommendations and measures results
- Uses effective time management and ensures the dealer and rider experiences meet expectations
- Backs up other Origination and Servicing teams as needed.
- Protection of employees, customers and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at HDFS. All employees must follow established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access to information based solely on business need. In addition, any company-proprietary information (including but not limited to customer information) may not be transferred or transported outside of HDFS by employees upon leaving the company.
- It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledge of Deallink, Daybreak, or equivalent automated financial system
- 1-2 years knowledge of titling procedures and state regulations pertaining to titling and registration a plus
Competencies (Skills & Abilities)
- Adherence to ethical standards of truthfulness, honesty, and fairness
- Strong computer skills
- Typing 30-40 WPM
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and decision making skills
- Personal organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage a large volume of accounts and inquires
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and take action
- Interest in investing in individual development and growth
- Drive for results
- Respect for others
- Quality/continuous improvement
This position will be filled in Carson City.
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%