DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides oversight and assures execution in the following areas:
- Project Scheduling and maintaining the schedule
- Schedule updates
- Look ahead schedules to be performed weekly
- Overall project Safety
- Daily safety reporting using checklist
- Daily reports using “Note Vault”
- To include detailed description of work performed, any problems, issues or delays.
- To include at least 4 pictures of work
- Subcontractor coordination and Supervision
- Quality Control
- Inspection scheduling and execution
- Computer literate to be able to provide schedules and normal project communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic organization skills.
- Strong people skills – capable of interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner at all time, with a strong understanding of business acumen.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Five years’ experience of Project Supervision, Coordination, and management position.