- NV |
- Jobs |
- Recovery Representative II
Recovery Representative II
Carson City89721NVUSCarson City, NV
Auto req ID: 4911BR
Title: Recovery Representative II
Job Function: Loss Mitigation
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time: Full-Time
Under general supervision the Recovery Representative II is responsible for skip-tracing, and collection of remaining balances via payoff, settlement or payment plan on charged off loans. The Recovery Representative II handles complex customer and vendor issues. The Recovery Representative II will assist with training and identifying areas for improvement.
- Locates customer for collections.
- Determines and effectively collects money through payoff, settlement or payment arrangements, while maintaining Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS) and customers best interest.
- Effectively partners with external vendors (i.e. skip, outside collection agency) through verbal and written communications, updates, decision making, account maintenance, auditing, and taking an active role in identifying and quickly resolving any concerns/potential issues.
- Assigns charged off accounts to external vendors for skip and collection.
- May serve as a resource/mentor to new Servicing representatives.
- Negotiates settlements with customers based on current thresholds while maintaining HDFS and customers best interest.
- Assist with training and handling miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Ensures that all steps necessary are taken to protect the interest of HDFS.
- Uses effective time management to ensure customer service experience is satisfactory and meets expectations.
- Has solid and effective understanding of account workflow (sub-team roles and responsibilities) throughout Servicing and able to interact with all areas within the organization in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities in positive and effective manner as business needs change.
- Possesses solid understanding of various operations within the team, including procedures, protocol with business partners, queue and account workflow/steps/processes, correspondence, along with updating credit bureau agencies.
- Takes an active role in continuous improvement by identifying opportunities, potential solutions, and implementation of solutions.
- Protection of employees, customers and corporate information is everyone's responsibility at HDFS. All employees must follow established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access to information based solely on business need. In addition, any company-proprietary information (including but not limited to customer information) may not be transferred or transported outside of HDFS by employees upon leaving the company.
- It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
High School diploma
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong skip-tracing skills and collection knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven to consistently evaluate and resolve problems.
- PC Literate including MSWord, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Well organized and proven attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Proven ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proven ability to assist with projects, training, focus groups, and continuous improvement
- Self motivated, able to recognize what needs to be done and initiates action promptly
This position will be located in Carson City, NV
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 0-10%