This position is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects up to $15 million in size.
Essential Job Accountabilities
2. Coordinate with estimators and project controls group to establish budget.
3. Lead estimating efforts on vertically integrated projects to ensure accurate and consistent bid to build process.
4. Coordinate efforts with estimators, large project sponsor, and manager of construction to manage resources to meet project schedule.
6. Coordinate with large project sponsor, manager of construction and project team to develop comprehensive plan for project start up and successful kick-off.
· Minimum of five (5) years experience in paving, dirt, and grading in either private or public environments.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
· Knowledge and understanding of union agreements and prevailing wage issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Subject to outside working conditions. At times will be working around large construction equipment, must be safety conscience.