Century Electric has flourished and prospered as a result of the hard work and dedication of each and every one of our employees. So much so, that we are now seeking another seasoned, skilled, and motivated Project Manager to join our leadership team.
Are you passionate about making a difference, while positively impacting all those around you? Are you able to both lead and collaborate with other team members in the pursuit of going above and beyond expectations, even on the most challenging of projects? Are you seeking a tight-knit organization where you have a purpose, as opposed to a job? If so, Century Electric wants to hear from YOU.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Being able to listen and effectively communicate with the field, management and clients alike.
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well with others to accomplish the mission of the organization and of the job.
- Must be able to initiate, build, and maintain a relationship with clients, with the commitment of providing the highest quality of services.
- Have a clear understanding of the tasks to be performed to complete a project on time, within budget and according to specifications.
- Have experience in electrical estimating, extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, change orders, and contracts.
- Experience related to electrical construction working as a Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, or Project Engineer.
- Experience in the Electrical Industry is a plus!
- Proficiency in electrical estimating software, (McCormick is most preferred), Excel, and Word.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Medical Insurance
- 401k with company match