DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides oversight and assures execution in the following, but not necessarily limited to, areas:
- Subcontract management / administration
- Understanding of each party’s responsibility
- Thorough understanding of each Subcontractor’s Scope of work
- Knowing the plans and project / contract requirements
- Change Order Management
- RFI / Submittal / Procurement Management
- Interfacing with the Design team and Owners on a regular basis regarding project status and details
- Problem / conflict resolution in coordination with the Owner / Subcontractors / design team / contract documents
- Pay Application Preparation
- Working with Public agencies (i.e. NVE, SWG, etc.) on approvals, requirements, etc.
- WIPs / Forecasting
- Managing several projects Concurrently
- Computer literate with knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office programs
- Construction accounting knowledge
- Cost Codes
- Estimates vs. actual costs and associated reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic organization skills – capable of multi-tasking and managing several jobs at concurrently.
- Strong people skills – capable of interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner at all time, with a strong understanding of business acumen.