Century Electric has flourished and prospered as a result of the hard work and dedication of each and every one of our employees. So much so, that we are now seeking a skilled, and motivated Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Assist in writing, keeping track of and getting approvals on change orders.
- Generating service call tickets and getting them billed.
- Getting permits pulled and calling in inspections.
- Keeping track of large job purchases and coordinating with the Purchasing/Warehouse department to get items delivered to job sites on time.
- Getting all job start up and close out paperwork done.
- Maintaining job files.
- Assisting the Project Manager in all aspects of getting a job successfully completed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Being able to listen and effectively communicate with the field, management and clients alike.
- Must have outstanding organizational skills, be detailed-oriented and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well with others to accomplish the mission of the organization and of the job.
- Must be able to initiate, build, and maintain a relationship with clients, with the commitment of providing the highest quality of services.
- Experience in the Electrical Construction Industry is a plus!
- Proficiency in Excel, and Word.
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401k with company match