Johnstone Supply is NOW HIRING for:
- People Person Sales Superstar
- Quick Thinker Hard Worker
- Problem Solver Multi-Tasker
- Goal Achiever Constant Learner
Also Known as Account Manager/Outside Sales
Johnstone Supply is a leading wholesale supplier to the heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service, technical support and professionalism to the trade. We are a privately owned and part of the largest wholesale cooperative in the nation and provide approximately 75,000 parts including the latest technology in HVAC/R equipment and motors. The cooperative has over 400 stores nationwide and sales of over $2.3 billion with six major distribution centers strategically located throughout the country. We are known for our exceptional service and our employees are known for their technical knowledge. We have 3 branches located in the Las Vegas and Henderson area, and have immediate openings due to company expansion and market demand.
We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to help continue to grow our business. We're looking for the right people to keep internal and external customers in mind at all times. Someone who strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs. Assists business partners and customers to achieve their work goal via application of their own skills and knowledge; strives to provide consistent customer satisfaction. Creates a positive customer experience at the point of sale and post sale.
The Account Manager/Outside Sales is a Full-Time position, exempt, reporting to the Las Vegas Sales Manager. He/she will grow sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers and recruiting new customers, specifically in a Multi-Family setting. The Account Manager will increase profitability by promoting products, providing technical support and training to new and repeat customers within an assigned territory. The position will require working Saturdays, depending on the needs of the business, alternating with fellow employees.
- Demonstrated tenacity in achieving sales goals.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques.
- Skill in building long term customer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly demeanor.
- Skill in proactively communicating (both verbal and written) to establish relationships and influence decisions.
- Excellent negotiation and objection countering skills.
- Skill in using critical thought to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Judgement and decision-making ability
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Skill in following through on commitments.
- Ability to manage time in a deadline driven environment, and can adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of selling products and services.
- Strong Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to manage coworker and customer interactions with tact and diplomacy.
- Displays persistence, with strong drive to succeed.
- Keeps the company’s best interest in mind when considering or addressing issues.
- Dedication to attending work and work-related functions prepared and on time
- Upholding the Company Core Values in all interactions
- Being bi-lingual in Spanish is a preferred skill for this position
- A High School Diploma or a G.E.D. required OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of documented successful direct sales experience.
- Technical Diploma in HVAC/R and at least two years of work experience in the HVAC/R field is a plus.
- 3 or more years of successful direct sales experience.
- Direct sales experience in the business-to-business HVAC/R or similar industry.
- Product/applications and/or Wholesale Distribution experience preferred.
- Must be a customer- and detailed-oriented individual with the ability and skills to meet, greet and service customers.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English, to interact with customers, employees, and read reports and instructions.
- Energetic and effective salesperson with a positive attitude that is conscientious, enthusiastic, articulate, and possesses a professional attitude to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must be willing to learn and keep current with the latest developments and technology in the industry.
- Must be able to lift cases that can weigh up to fifty (75) pounds.
- Effective team player that works well with others.
- Solid computer skills required and previous experience in ERP software a plus.
- Spanish speaking candidates highly encouraged to apply.
We offer an attractive benefit package including 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision for our full-time employees. Voluntary benefits such as disability, legal and identity protections, cancer, accident, and additional life coverage's are available. We have paid holidays and flexible PTO. Along with an employer sponsored 401k, with 100% matching, up to 4%.
Offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory reference checks and pre-employment qualifications – including reference and criminal background checks and drug screening.