Fire Alarm Sprinkler Inspector
IntraWorks, a Top 50 USA Security & Fire Integrator and Building Automation leader has an immediate need for a polished, proven, fire alarm sprinkler inspector in the Las Vegas Nevada market. This is not an entry level position, recent college grads without experience are not qualified for this exciting opportunity. If you have at least 5 years of experience in the integrated fire, fire sprinkler, and security market with verifiable work experience, we have a home for you.
IntraWorks is different. We are considered a super integrator because we integrate ALL electronic building safety, security, and energy systems together. This proven and unique approach can save over 28% in energy costs, reduce risk, and add significant new functions to the enterprise occupying the building. We call it smart building technology and it will separate you from all other salespeople and companies only offering Fire and Burglary alarm installations and monitoring, CCTV, Access Control, Sprinkler testing, inspections, and repairs.
- Responsible for making our #1 value an integral aspect of all tasks and activities performed by self and all others involved. Perform testing and inspection of fire protection systems and equipment to ensure that systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Provide inspection reports and supporting documentation of deficiencies and necessary improvements.
- Coordinate the correction, of noted deficiencies, between client and service.
- Perform testing and inspection of fire protection systems and equipment to assure installation is done in accordance with laws, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Perform system verification on completed systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
- Provide accurate inspection reports with documentation of inspections performed, fire code violations observed, and recommended corrective action.
- Coordinate corrective action with client and service personnel. Arrange for the replacement or repair of equipment. • Coordinate work with client and other departments. Ensure project management and service teams are informed of the status of inspections or delays and ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client.
- Conduct fire code compliance follow-ups to ensure corrective action has been taken.
The listed responsibilities are designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, skills and qualifications required of personnel so classified. Other duties may be assigned based on business need and senior management.
- Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma and a minimum of two years’ experience in the testing and maintenance of fire protection systems. NICET Level II in ITM preferred, but not required. Must have current Nevada F & G cards. Must have a working knowledge of sprinkler controls, alarm panels, devices, and critical components.
- Experience and knowledge of Building reports is a major plus. Must have a valid driver's license. Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Key Skills & Competencies:
- Requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and complete projects on schedule. Good oral and written skills are required to complete documentation, present information, and respond to questions from managers and customers. Must be able to coordinate work amongst groups including, but not limited to, internal and external customers, service, accounting, project management, etc. Should be a fully experienced and competent individual capable of identifying deficiencies and following through on corrective action.