American Drilling Corp, LLC (ADC) is an industrial services company that supplies both surface and underground exploration drilling for the mineral mining and geotechnical industry. ADC's mission is to provide safe, industry leading drill performance and expertise to its clients, regardless the environment, through our experienced drilling staff and strong management oversight.
The Driller’s Helper is responsible for assisting with set up and operations of core drill rig, support equipment, and handling or core samples. To be successful as a Driller Helper at ADC, it is vitally important to work well with the Drillers, all team members within the company, and clients, for a organized and profitable operation. JOB IS NOT NECESSARILY LOCATED IN WINNEMUCCA, NV.
Minimum qualifications include:
* Minimum one (1) year of experience in a similar role
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations overhead throughout the daily shift
* Must be able to pass a drug screen
* Must have valid driver’s license. Other special licensing and permits (CDL) are a plus
* Willing to travel and stay out of town frequently
* Competitive wages with bonus
* Medical, RX, Dental, Vision
* 401k Profit Sharing with matching contribution
* Life and AD&D insurance
* Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
* Short- & long-term disability plans
* FSA program