Come grow with us! We are looking for a Controls Technician to join our team.
Nature of Work
Serves Customers by servicing controls systems and products. Installs, sets up, commissions, and services low voltage HVAC Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems on commercial and industrial buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install DDC system, control conduit, and wiring.
- Travel to jobs within service area and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are promptly communicated.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Read and interpret plans and blueprints
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate service vehicle in a safe manner
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Low voltage wiring/electrical experience preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Must have valid drivers’ license with ability to drive and operate a vehicle as required.
- Ability to work nights or weekend on a rotating basis to cover the emergency needs of our customers.
Three to five years or more of related experience